Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who Is This Beautiful Doggie?

Hi everyone! Its me, Trixie! Guess who got her very first professional grooming today? I'll give you a hint.

BEFORE


AFTER

I know, its a little hard to tell the difference in these pictures. Mama didn't want them to change me too much because she thought I looked super cute already. But I did get my face fur trimmed very nicely, and some of the wild hair on my back and sides, and also my... eh-em... buttock hair! My nails were also clipped, and I got a nice bath! Mama thinks I look very neat and clean. What do you think?


Lily just got her nails cut this time. But next time, its going to be her turn to get groomed! I don't think they'll be able to make her look as cute as I do, though, do you?

11 friendly visitors:

Pup Fan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aw... looking good!

Amber DaWeenie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What a great lookin' haircut. I wishes dat I had longer furs dat I could cut so I could look different. You look really good!

Kari in WeHo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

so pretty!!!

KAri
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Frankie Furter said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I think you look stunning.

meowmeowmans said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We think you look terrific! :)

Oskar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look brilliant just in time for spring!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Debra Taylor said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You truly look very neat and clean. And so fluffy! And you even look happier.


Many pet lovers struggle with finances. Many people are looking for a home business so they can work at home.
At http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/ we are looking to create a sizeable monthly income to help with our cat colony. There is a waiting list.
4 short videos tell the story
http://www.everyoneprofits.info/

Vicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I very much need to do that with Darby, as soon as I get up the nerve. You look lovely, Trixie.

ra husky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wooo! lookin good there mate! We hate the grooming too but love lookin' fine!

RA & Isis

Kirby, CGC said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You look great dude! It's a great look for spring!

Woof!
Kirby

chandra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, Trixie your haircut is fabulous!

-Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Pets Blog Roll Pub

Map