Thursday, January 27, 2011

Trixie's Better Half!

Hey, its me, Trixie! I've been trying to find my Better Half for Norwood's Find Your Better Half contest. Sammy-Joe found his better half pretty quickly, but it was a lot harder for me... remember, I have identity issues!

I looked and looked and looked, and I think I found a little guy who looks kinda like me. So, meet Diego!













He lives in a foster home in Griffith, IN. The website says someone found him as a stray dog... just like me! I think he's probably smaller than me... it says he's a wirehaired terrier/chihuahua mix. But his face looks a lot mine, don't you think?











Now lets see if Lily can find her better half!


Make sure to go over to Mayzie's Dog Blog and make a comment, okay? 

2 friendly visitors:

Amber DaWeenie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Diego does looks like you cept for maybe da color. But whos looks at da color anyway?

Oskar said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You guys are both cuteies!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pets Blog Roll Pub

Map