Hi everyone! This blogging business is getting more and more exciting! We've now won an award! Lavi and Aschiuta from Pawprints, Ears and A Tennis Ball have given us the Stylish Blogger Award! We've never really thought of ourselves as stylish. We're usually nekked! But we are cute, so maybe that counts.
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Okay, so we'll share the 7 things about ourselves first. Since there are three of us, we'll take turns! We'll let Mama take one turn, and we'll each take two. That makes it kinda fair. Ready?
1. Trixie - loves carrots but will spit out bananas.
2. Lily - thinks she's the alphadog of the house, even though she's the tiniest!
3. Sammy-Joe = used to love to hide in the refrigerator on hot days.. until one day Mama forgot he was there, and he had to MEOW as loud as he could! After that Mama wouldn't let him go into the fridge anymore. :(
4. Mama - used to like to hitchhike when she was younger, and once got her foot run over by an SUV! (It didn't hurt. It just felt heavy.)
5. Trixie - when given a new bone, will walk around the house crying pitifully until she finds a place to hide it.
6. Lily - is great at catching... and throwing... her little tennis ball!
7. Sammy-Joe - once climbed onto Grampa's work bench, got into the catnip, ate too much, and then tipped over and fell off the work bench!
An now for the seven bloggers we want to nominate.
This is going to be really hard! We've made so many great new friends here, and we'd love to honor them all. We're trying to find people who might not have gotten it yet. If we give you the award and you already had it once, or you don't feel like doing it, feel free to ignore it! Here are the winners, in no particular order...
5. Holly Wags
9. Madi And Mom
10. Levi Mac
13. Tucker Tells All
Wow, that was really hard! If we didn't choose you, it doesn't mean we don't love you, okay? We love you all!
See ya later, everyone!